Temporary Position –Admin Intern
Expanded Church Response (ECR) is a faith-based organization implementing OVC, GBV, HIV/AIDS, and other programs to mitigate human suffering and bring transformational development. ECR has implemented programs funded by USAID, European Union, UNICEF, and Global Fund either directly or through a range of highly regarded local and international organizations. Working with partners like these, the private sector, faith leaders, traditional leaders, and government, we are seeing communities awakened to new ways to improve quality of life for the most vulnerable and strengthened to become the force to forge their own transformation.
ECR seeks to recruit an Admin Intern for a period of four months August –November 2018 to offer day to day support to the administration department.
- Provide day to day Administrative and Operational Support
- Support Procurement Activities
- First Degree in Business Administration or diploma purchasing/procurement
- Must be open to learning and ability to work under pressure
- Must have good computer skills and able to communicate effectively
All Applications should be sent addressed to ‘The Executive Director’ using the email address;
Or via Post using the Postal Address;
P.O. Box 34691, House Number 3, Lagos Road, Plot 2288 Rhodes Park, Lusaka
Closing date for receiving applications is Wednesday 13th July 2018 at 1400 hours.