EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
SHORT TERM CONSULTANCY ADVERT
Title: Editorial and Graphic Designing Consultant
Editorial and Graphic Designing of the Revised Rhino Conservation Strategy- July 2018
WWF Zambia Country Office has been supporting the Department of National Parks and Wildlife (DNPW) in the process of reviewing and updating the Zambia Rhino conservation strategy. We are now looking for a suitable editorial and graphic designing consultant to produce print version of the “Strategic Rhino Conservation and Management Plan for Zambia 2017-2021” document before 30th July 2018.
- A tertiary qualification in advertising, marketing or communications with proven project management experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in editing and graphic design
- Experience with DNPW/ ZAWA branding guidelines and production process
- Experience communicating on matters related to wildlife conservation
- Proven knowledge of working effectively across a range of media platforms
- Extensive experience with in Design software and general computer literacy
How to Apply:
Detailed terms of Reference may be obtained by request using the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply to this consultancy, please submit electronic copies of the following
- A cover letter expressing interest in this assignment;
- A 3-page technical proposal based on your interpretation of the assignment with the your proposed cost of the assignment;
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae with a draft cover page and layout design of the 4 page brochure.
The above listed documents should be submitted by email to the following address: email@example.com.
Insert “Rhino Strategy document 2017” as the subject of your email.
Closing Date: 10th July 2018.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.