Job Title: Estate Accountant
Company: Juba Transport Limited
Location: Lusaka, Zambia
Job Description: Real Estate Accountant
Accurately report tenant payments received and due, and performs account analysis and reconciliation when tenants question tenant statements.
- Researches and answers questions regarding tenant statements.
- Prepares security deposit refund invoices and delivers to Accounts Payable department.
- Prepares tenant account analysis and reconciliations when tenants dispute charges to their accounts.
- To Prepare Reports that must include items such as development expenses, operational costs and profits. Additionally.
- To provide investment analysis and planning for organizations seeking to acquire or develop the property.
- Calculates and enters monthly contract item accruals such as janitorial, security and utility expenses to match expenses to period incurred, and review trial balance for reversing of same entries in next accounting period.
- Calculates and enters rehab capitalization entry.
Prepares balance sheet tie-out to balance the general ledger and commercial management systems.
- Prepares Preview Statements and distributes to field to ensure following month’s recurring charges and past due charges are accurate.
- Calculates and records appropriate depreciation and amortization of fixed assets, tenant improvements, and leasing commissions.
- Grade 12 Certificate with 5 ‘O’ levels credits or better including English and Mathematics.
- Full ACCA or Finalists ACCA, ZICA
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience
- Member of the Zambia Institute of Chartered Accountants
- Excellent Communication Skills both oral and writing
- Proven leadership skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, word and Pastel
Closing Date: July 7 2018.
Leave a comment