Zambart is a research-based non-governmental organisation that conducts health research on issues of public health importance, including the dual epidemics of TB and HIV in Zambia. Research conducted by Zambart takes place within the health facility, laboratory, as well as the community. Zambart is looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic candidates to fill in the following vacant positions to man the Chief Executive’s Office.
To support our wide range of research activities, Zambart is looking for ambitious and suitably qualified persons to fill the following positions:
This role is responsible for routine financial management activities of Zambart and supports the Finance Manager to develop and implement sound, effective and efficient financial management system across the organisation.
- Make cashbook entrie.
- Monitor the balance sheet, especially all debtors and creditor balances
- Review aged creditors, and document explanations for creditor balances which are overdue by 30 days. Review creditor movements across the periods.
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations
- Ensuring all statutory deductions (PAYE/NAPSA/Personal levy and Workman’s compensation) are timely remitted to respective agencies.
- Updating capital asset register for additions and disposals and ensure these tie up with financial statements
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting from a recognised university; or an equivalent professional accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA finalist).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to analyse and summarize complex information.
- Excellent double entry accounting skills
- Experience in financial accounting in a busy environment
- Good understanding of Pastel Evolution, or a similar multi-dimensional accounting system is an added advantage.
- Excellent MS Excel
- Must be registered with ZICA
How to apply
Applicants meeting the criteria for the above jobs should send their latest CVs to the email address below;
Email: Jobs@zambart.org.zm or send your application to
Human Resources Manager
Zambart House, UNZA School of Medicine, Off Nationalist Road
PO Box 50697
The closing date for the receipt of applications is 13th July 2018.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.